As part of the project activities, the partners are conducting a European comparative study to uncover the best practices for encouraging higher education students to actively engage in research activities.
The insights gained from this benchmark study will enable the development of a suite of valuable tools geared towards enhancing the capacity of higher education institutions (HEIs) to seamlessly integrate students into research activities.
The comprehensive questionnaire is directed to:
– Higher education institution (HEI) management and research staff.
– International Relations professionals.
– Students who have been or are currently involved in research activities.
Your input is crucial to our research! You can help us in two ways:
– Complete the questionnaire yourself (available here in both English and French)
– Share the questionnaire within your respective higher education institutions (HEIs) among the three specified categories of individuals.